NCI : As the Desktop Support Technician (PC Technician I) on the MAMC IT/IM contract , you will use your prior job related experience and serve as Tier I and II Help Desk Support Technician to perform analytical and technical work in the installation, repair, and deployment of personal computers in a Windows 7 environment.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Process user accounts and provide other administrative help desk support functions.
- Work on moderately complex applications.
- Install new hardware and software and maintain existing hardware and
- Train end users in use of equipment and software.
- Perform general maintenance tasks, troubleshoot and repair computer systems and peripheral equipment located throughout the organization.
- Frequently report to a PC Support Manager and take tasks from an industry standard computer support management application such as BMC Remedy Ticketing System.
- Follow pre-established guidelines for process to perform the functions of the position.
- Travel to various sites for installation as needed.
Preferred Education and Experience
- US Citizenship required.
- CompTia A+ CE certification required.
- Able to pass federal background check.
- Three plus years growing experience in the associated field.
- Extensive experience configuring PC hardware and Software in a Windows 7 environment.
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy Ticketing system.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers four medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The two dental plan offerings provide coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, target-date funds, or self-directed brokerage. A per pay company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax or Roth contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - Employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family members
- Health Advocacy Benefit
- NCI’s Wellness Program offering Health Club reimbursement options
- NCI Perks Employee Discount Program
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, disability, veteran status or any other category afforded protection under applicable state or local law.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.