Requires knowledge of computer and peripheral equipment, working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, A+ certification and/or knowledge as typically would be acquired in a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. 2–3 years of network/systems experience is typically required. Good analytical ability to modify existing procedures or techniques is required. Good interpersonal skills are required to describe technical information to individuals inside and/or outside the company. Needs to be able to work in team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and dependability. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- Communicates basic network/systems administration procedures and practices with regard to user security, directory mapping, peripheral access etc....
- Trains and provides guidance to end-users on network/systems capabilities.
- Responds to problems/failures and troubleshoots/repairs.
- Provides input on new equipment requirements.
- Maintains contact with outside organizations in the maintenance and service of pc and related equipment.
- Maintains inventory of spare parts/units/software.
- Performs related work as assigned.
The Raymond Corporation - 12 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...