PC Technician/Information Systems/Jacksonville, Florida
Coach, founded in 1941 is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
"Coach ranked No. 2…" best in class" in our 11th annual ranking of the best-performing companies in the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index" Business Week, March 2007
Purpose of Role
To provide technical support for end users, systems and peripherals essential to Jacksonville Distribution and Consumer Service Center Operations. This position reports to the Manager, Technical Services.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Information Systems (IS) to…
• Provide technical support for fixed stations, wireless terminals (Motorola RF's) and printers (Zebra/Avery Label Printers and HP Laser printers)
• Provide AS/400 Operations and Administrative support including monitoring, user profile administration, tape management (BRMS), device configuration, etc.
• Assist the Operational Lead and peers in troubleshooting AS/400 and WMS Manhattan application issues.
• Responsible for monitoring of the Warehouse Management System and associated systems
• Perform regular maintenance on all printers throughout the facility
• Maintain accurate records and appropriate inventory of all printers and consumables
• Troubleshoot basic data problems (1st level support for all data related issues)
• Must be able to work 2nd shift schedule in addition to coverage for 1st shift, weekends and overtime as needed.
The accomplished individual will possess…
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong organizational skills
• An aptitude for independent decision making
• Ability to consistently follow all written procedures within departmental guidelines in order to best meet the immediate requirements of production problem resolution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self motivated
• Ability to work overtime or flexible time as needed.
• Excellent costumer service skills to respond to customer inquiries and service calls in a timely manner
• Ability to resolve production issues in a timely manner is essential
An outstanding professional will have…
• Two to three years experience with AS/400 Operations and/or Systems Administration
• Two to three years experience providing technical support to end users
• Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office suite and Wavelink Avalanche Products
• One year of technical experience in supporting and troubleshooting data communications
• A degree in Information Technology is preferred
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather...