Put your combination of expertise in desktop support and superior customer service skills to use at our Redlands headquarters. This is a great opportunity to further develop your knowledge of desktop support technologies and provide innovative customer-based solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Coordinate with colleagues the appropriate configuration, set up, and delivery of computer-related equipment and software
- Monitor and maintain service queue based on established service level agreements
- Troubleshoot and repair desktop technologies, printers, and handheld devices
- Evaluate and assess new industry hardware in support of future purchases and deployment
- Provide assistance to team members in meeting their goals and objectives by identifying training and/or departmental resources needed
- Remain current on technical problems and resolutions within the hardware industry as they relate to our environment
- Assist with the testing and evaluating of various software applications in support of future deployments
- Assist with departmental moves, adds, and changes
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Desktop support experience working specifically with hardware and software support
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment as well as independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Associate’s or bachelor’s in information technology or related field
- Experience with helpdesk and/or end user support
- A+ or similar certification
- Ability to troubleshoot and recommend solutions
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...