This is a great opportunity for someone with passion and drive for the IT World to join a strong local Birmingham company and make a difference with our clients. If you're a smart, hard-working individual with at least 1 year of experience in the IT world, submit a resume and cover letter to apply.
• Must be available to work in our office or onsite at clients for an eight hour shift
• Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays
• Company vehicles available, Fully reimbursed mileage if you use your vehicle
• Excellent Opportunity for Growth with the company, multple locations
• Must be able to thrive in a fast moving stressful environment
• NO FREELANCERS OR OUTSOURCES. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
SKILLS, EXPERTISE, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Thorough Knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
• Basic knowledge of routers (dhcp, nat, pppoe)
• Basic knowledge of wireless (different security options)
• Basic understanding of networking
• Must be excellent at hardware repairs on laptops and tablets
• Knowledge of Mac computers and programs
• Knowledge of wireless devices such as Android and iPhone
• Mid to High Level Experience removing viruses, malware and trojans
These skills and certifications are not required but recommended:
• A+ certification
This is a direct-hire position. You will work onsite and remotely to support numerous residential clients to provide maintenance and support. This is a challenging but rewarding position that will test all of your technical skills while keeping your troubleshooting skills up to date!
This is a 30 to 40 hour per week position with possibility of advancement to full time salaried position available in the future.