Position Summary: Mistras Group, Inc. is seeking fulltime Vibration Level I PDM Analyst to work on a fulltime basis in the Richmond, CA area. These are resident on site positions at our client's location. Full company benefits are available!
- Level 1 or Level 2 certification for Vibration Analysis.
- Must be able to collect, analyze, and report data.
- Must be able to work independently in a mostly self-directed environment.
- Familiarity with CSI 2120/2130 and AMS software.
- Must have Category I Vibration Analyst certification
Essential Physical Functions:
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Education: Vibration Analyst certification
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...