PDR Technicians service new and existing accounts/customers by repairing dent damage using Dent Wizard’s propriety PDR process, providing excellent customer service, and educating prospective customers in our service.
We are currently seeking an individual to service the Beaumont, Texas.
- Perform PDR work using Dent Wizard’s propriety process to current company standards
- Review completed PDR work with customer to gain signature for billing purposes
- Walk and write up car lots for customer approval
- Negotiate with/sell authorized customer personnel to gain approval to do work
- Prospect potential new accounts and departments for new work whenever possible
- Help sell, train and staff dealership service drives to increase work and support PDR for Profit
- Work with account and/or sales manager on regular basis to increase quality of service to accounts
- Maintain excellent customer relationships to ensure longevity of accounts/business
- Service retail customers when necessary
Qualified candidates should have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently. In addition a Valid Driver’s License and good driving record required. Physical demands of the position include frequently standing, walking, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 1-15 pounds (light hand tools, etc.) Excellent manual dexterity including repetitive motion tasks are required. All PDR applicants are also required to complete and pass our online assessment test.
Qualified individuals must also be able to attend training for 2 months in St. Louis at the start of employment to learn Dent Wizard's process and sales skills. Housing and pay are provided to individuals during this training period. Please review the career tour on our website for a full description of the training and potential of a PDR Technician.
Dent Wizard offers a comprehensive benefits package. In addition to a company vehicle and cell phone, Dent Wizard offers employees medical, dental, vision, life and Long Term Disability Insurance. 401(k) program, paid vacation and tuition assistance.
Dent Wizard - 11 months ago