PERFORMANCE ANALYST #1578123
This engineer will create, tune, run and analyze graphics and systems benchmarks on PCs, workstations and laptops. Tasks may include developing codes that range from small synthetic benchmarks that test specific features of computer components to large application level benchmarks that demonstrate performance for a specific workload. The engineer may also need to configure computer systems with appropriate hardware and software to run benchmarks on various systems. They would run benchmarks on these systems. Additionally, this engineer would analyze results from benchmark runs and create reports to position nVIDIA products appropriately using their evaluation. The main purpose of this testing is to determine what graphics hardware and software is really doing when rendering graphics. The analysis needs to identify graphics optimizations that are being used by the hardware (and drivers) and identify places where the hardware is not rendering appropriately. Another task includes developing tools that automate performance testing, assist in managing data and assist in managing resources for performance analysis.
- This position requires a BS in Computer Science or similar computer discipline and at least 4 years of experience developing software or testing computers.
- This person should also have a minimum of 2 years experience doing performance analysis.
- The engineer should have a strong working knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7, C, C++, Perl, OpenGL, Direct X and D3D.
- Familiarity with MAC OS and Linux is a plus.
- Must be able to work with computer components and build computer systems from components.
NVIDIA - 23 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...