Our client in Baltimore is seeking a seasoned PERL Developer to join their web development team. The PERL Developer will be involved in development and enhancement of web solutions, including . This includes designing, building, and implementation of new Web pages and sites, ; integrating back- end applications, ; migrating legacy applications to the Web, ; and performing day-to-day administration of the organization’s Web portfolio.
• Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to Web applications.
• Design and implement (create and enhance) timely and reliable web solutions
• Develop configuration-driven, self-monitoring, scalable solutions that can easily accommodate ongoing enhancements
• Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications using appropriate editors.
• Provide web application development, testing, implementation, and maintenance
• Implement various development environments for effective systems integration testing
• Document maintenance and support procedures for production systems
• Participate is setting organizational Web development strategy.
• Establish policies and procedures for publishing Web pages and applications in conjunction with content creators.
• Oversee Web development projects, including intranets and extranets.
• Register Web servers and sites with domain name services.
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years design and development experience in Perl, specifically, Application development
• Experience with XML, HTML, VB Script, CGI, Java Script, AJAX, API’s, Java
• Must have a minimum of 3 years development experience in Java
• Understanding of basic Unix & Windows platform development and deployment activities
• Candidate must have ability to effectively communicate
• Experience in developing web applications in a fast paced environment while completing assignments across the entire range of application development.
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Proven, relevant experience in cross-functional development with a broad range of Web technologies
Please send resumes in MS Word or PDF format to
. Principals only.
Systems Alliance, Inc
- 2 years ago - save job
Systems Alliance is a technology services firm. Our consultants, developers and project managers define and deliver Web, IT and business...