Our client in Baltimore is seeking a seasoned PERL Developer to join their web development team. The PERL Developer will be involved in development and enhancement of web solutions, including . This includes designing, building, and implementation of new Web pages and sites, ; integrating back- end applications, ; migrating legacy applications to the Web, ; and performing day-to-day administration of the organization’s Web portfolio.
relate to Web applications.
- Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update databases as they
- Design and implement (create and enhance) timely and reliable web solutions
- Develop configuration-driven, self-monitoring, scalable solutions that can easily accommodate ongoing enhancements
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications using appropriate editors.
- Provide web application development, testing, implementation, and maintenance
- Implement various development environments for effective systems integration testing
- Document maintenance and support procedures for production systems
- Participate is setting organizational Web development strategy.
- Establish policies and procedures for publishing Web pages and applications in conjunction with content creators.
- Oversee Web development projects, including intranets and extranets.
- Register Web servers and sites with domain name services.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years design and development experience in Perl, specifically,
- Experience with XML, HTML, VB Script, CGI, Java Script, AJAX, API’s, Java, CSS
- Must have a minimum of 3 years development experience in Java
- Understanding of basic Unix & Windows platform development and deployment activities
- Candidate must have ability to effectively communicate
- Experience in developing web applications in a fast paced environment while completing assignments across the entire range of application development.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
Please send resumes in MS Word or PDF format to
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven, relevant experience in cross-functional development with a broad range of Web technologies
or call 410.343.7470. Principals only.
Systems Alliance, Inc
- 3 years ago - save job
Systems Alliance is a technology services firm. Our consultants, developers and project managers define and deliver Web, IT and business...