Work on the 3rd busiest ecommerce site in the WORLD!! Need to have solid Ecommerce and Open Source development background to be considered for the position!
Perl Developers - Now Hiring 25+ Dev's!
Relocation and Visa expenses paid by client!!!
As a Perl Developer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of web based systems. In the position you will be required to work independently and also be part of a team. You are an excellent communicator and have a can-do attitude. The position is open to worldwide applicants; you must be willing to relocate to the Netherlands and we will assist you with obtaining a work / residence for you and your dependents (if applicable).
- Design and develop with colleagues new generation, secure, scalable and high performance web based systems
- Lead projects; coach and train new developers
- Collaborate with Team Leaders to schedule your technical priorities
- Answer questions regarding our current systems
- Solve problems and issues
- Act as an intermediary for complaints and problems
Are you ready to relocate to Amsterdam and join an international, result driven, fun & dynamic work environment? We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation we will assist you.
- At least 2 years of experience with Perl
- Minimum 4 years of related experience with software development
- Preferably University level in Math or IT
- Wide demonstrable experience with Object Oriented programming
- Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with Linux and Server Side Technologies / HTTP
- Pragmatic attitude
- Independent and pro-active work attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be currently living in the Netherlands or prepared to relocate to the Netherlands
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...