Job Requisition Number: 67125
Primary Location: San Diego, CA, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI has a contingent opening for a PERSONAL COMPUTER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN to support C4ISR Training efforts undertaken by SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
Specific duties to include the following:
- Perform various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of systems supportability and/or maintainability programs, and information systems as related to training applications.
- Work on training, logistics and maintainability programs, and with training, logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as:
1. technical evaluation and identification of system logistics requirements and resources,
2. development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans;
3. systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility;
4. integrated logistics support test, evaluation, planning, and execution.
5. Apply accepted analytical concepts to determine the logistical requirements to support the identified training system in an independent environment.
- Successful completion of a technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical school curriculum or course of study in electricity, electronics, avionics, mechanics, armament/ordnance or engineering technology; or successfully completed a 30 semester hours of course studies at an accredited college or university in engineering, scientific or technical courses.
- Four years of recent experience (within the last five years) performing technical documentation and/or operational system test and evaluation functions directly related to DOD or other Government systems.
Must be able to obtain a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Eight years of experience in performing the foregoing functions electricity, electronics, avionics, mechanics, or engineering technology;
- Recent experience with SSC PAC laboratories a plus.
- HS diploma.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly .
- 2 years ago - save job