3-5 years required
Previous management experience is required.
Program Coordinator - Patient Family Centered Care
Actively supports the philosophy, goals and objectives of Patient Family Centered Care (PFCC), the education and programmatic activities that promote and implement PFCC behaviors. Is responsible for working with families and visitors in resolving complaints and grievances associted with patient care. Assist FMC with patient and family experience and patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Associate's degree - preferred.
- Management experience required in acute care or healthcare related field. Minimal of five (5) years experience.
- Experience in healthcare customer service related field; at least three (3) years required.
- Attended formal PFCC training within one (1) year of hire.
- Experience in developing and implementing a customer service program - preferred.
- Experience with Midas system - preferred.
- Lean six sigma within one (1) year of hire.
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 17 months ago