The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
This is approximately a two-year project position with no guarantee of permanent placement. Assist with development, testing and maintenance of the various database applications for the sales and marketing organization. This may include Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications. Be involved in various aspects of the software development lifecycle, including design, implementation, release and maintenance. Responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform work (e.g., coding for customization) with external vendors and in-house consultants. Project manage data analysis projects, analyze data process flows and databases and maintain, document, enhance, improve, and automate as needed. Run ad-hoc and standardized queries and reports, provide statistics and financial analytics and produce and analyze website statistics.
- Demonstrated solid experience working with Microsoft SQL with SSIS, SSRS and/or SSAS
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in Microsoft SQL, Access, and Excel (macros, pivot tables, charts, etc.)
- Proven experience with data operations and understanding of complex data process and flows
- Proven experience with data manipulation to produce reports that guide decision-making
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and consultants on many different projects concurrently
- A good knowledge of and experience with relational databases, online data management skills, and data warehousing practices
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze and document and develop Visio diagrams of process flows, data schemas, etc.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills, with a service-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft CRM 4.0 or higher
- Hardware and networking experience
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts experience
- Travel industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with concentration in data analysis or database management or similar field
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.