Rogers Memorial Hospital, the area's leader in behavioral health services, is looking for a FTE PHP Clinic Assistant to join our CAMPUS location on SHIFT shifts.
The Clinic Assistant performs receptionist and clerical duties related to clinic operations; coordinates patient information and facilitates communication for the department, and maintains accurate medical records. The Clinic Assistant is responsible to the charge registered nurse (RN) and the Child/Adolescent Day Treatment Program Manager.
1. Eighteen (18) years of age, or older.
2. Graduate of a medical secretary program from a technical institute is highly preferred; or high school graduate with previous experience or on-the-job training is required.
3. Valid Wisconsin driver''s license; will be required to have driving record approved by Rogers Memorial Hospital''s insurance carrier.
4. Basic knowledge of equipment utilized to perform clerical duties.
5. Formal training in management of the aggressive patient within sixty (60) days of date of hire. Annual re-certification is required
Rogers Memorial Hospital is a non-for-profit mental health care provider offering child, adolescent, adult and older adult acute care, child...