WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a motivated and energetic developer who enjoys creating solutions to various challenges. You will be working as a key component of the Publishing Services development team. This position requires exceptional ability to assess needs, define requirements, manage tasks and prioritize work. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership over a project or a domain and is able to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Develop new and/or improve current site layouts and user interfaces from provided design concepts.
• Pull and compile data from SQL Server databases.
• Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
• Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 to 5 years programming experience
• Experienced working with APIs / AJAX / XML / JSON / JQuery
• Experienced in working in a Linux/Apache environment
• Knowledge of MSSQL or MYSQL
• Knowledge of Word Press, Joomla or other CMS systems
• Knowledge in .NET application development is a PLUS but not required
• A solid understanding of web development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Able to focus, with a keen attention to detail
• Possess solid presentation, listening and communication skills
• Able to work quickly and efficiently
• Self-driven, proactive and a team player
• Having an understanding of IT Networks is a PLUS
• Having Mobile App Development experience is a PLUS
Agora, Inc. - 22 months ago
For the ancient Greeks, the center of social activity was the Agora, a lively marketplace where people came not only to buy and sell goods,...