Are you looking for a company that is passionate about making a difference? At Allonhill, our mission is to bring credibility back to the mortgage industry. We are looking at loans and getting it right, and we want you to join our team!
Who we are:
Allonhill is an independent third-party review firm meeting the requirements of the nation's leading rating agencies for public securitization of mortgages. The Company’s services range from mortgage due diligence and credit risk management to securitizations and quality control audits. We work closely with our clients to customize our system to meet their loan review criteria and help them to reduce risk. Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality, accuracy, and transparency in the mortgage due diligence industry. The combination of Allonhill’s industry-leading expertise and world-class technology provides the most consistent and accurate results available from any third-party review. Allonhill’s clients include the most prestigious banks, institutional investors, private hedge funds, government entities and large national loan servicers.
What to expect:
We are seeking a Programmer who enjoys a fast-paced, high intensity environment. This programmer is responsible for the development and maintenance of our proprietary operating platform. The company currently has an infrastructure that supports its business, but is looking for a candidate who will evaluate, plan and implement sustainable enhancements.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and launch system enhancements
- Scope IT requirements from business needs
- Systematically document progress throughout development projects
- Assist with technology planning through ongoing research
What you need:
- Working knowledge of XUL or any previous Firefox plugin development
- Object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of security issues and best practices for building web applications
- Strong HTML and CSS in multi-browser environments
- Standards-compliant web authoring techniques
- Source control with SVN or CVS
- Experience in application design, programming architecture, and software lifecycle
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years software development
- Minimum 4 years experience in PHP 5 development, MySQL (both database management and scripting/development), Apache, and Linux (Red Hat)
- College degree in technical major preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedules
- Awards and Recognition
- State of the art training and development
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that fosters innovation and success
- Medical insurance through Cigna
- H.S.A. plan and with up to a $500 annual incentive
- Base and Buy-Up PlansDental insurance through MetLife
- Base and Buy-Up plans
- Vision insurance through VSP
- Short term and long term disability insurance (entirely company paid)
- $50,000 life insurance (entirely company paid)
- Additional Voluntary Life , Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity insurance plans available
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (entirely company paid)
- 15 days of paid time off
- Holidays are New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Day.
- 7 company holidays and 1 floating holiday to use on the day of your choosing
We are a highly recognized, highly specialized and award winning company. If you are looking for a place to grow and learn beyond your wildest expectations, join our team! We appreciate your candidacy and welcome any questions you may have.
Compliance: Allonhill is an EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Employment is contingent on the successful candidate passing Allonhill’s background screening requirements which may include a drug test.