Design and develop computer software solutions to support a range of Internet-based applications. Apply the principles and techniques of Object Oriented Programming, MVC design patterns and frameworks, and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of scalable and maintainable web based and Intranet-based software solutions.
o Must be fluent in PHP
- 6+ years of web programming and software development experience
- Experience in hand-coding HTML/5, and semantic markup
- Knowledge of CSS and cross-browser compatibility
- Ability to write clean, readable, structured and well documented code
- PHP 5+
o Ability to plan and design web applications in PHP
o Proven experience in development and implantation of high traffic applications
o Attention to detail
o Creative thinking and problem solving skills
This position is located in our Owings Mills, Maryland Office.
- Database design and maintenance