This ISG client is a small but well established custom development shop specializing in Open Source development. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic mid-level PHP Developer who is interested in working in an independent environment where they can focus on producing the best work without the red tape. This full time opportunity will require you to work onsite as well as provide the opportunity to work remotely when appropriate.
Headquartered in Jacksonville Florida we provide software development and design services to clients across the nation. Custom ecommerce solutions, systems integration and new feature development are just a few of the services we provide. We primarily use open source solutions including PHP, LAMP, Magento & more.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with team members and demonstrate innovation and accountability of assigned responsibilities.
- Writing and optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures, and developing databases.
- Creating, implementing, testing, and maintaining full-featured dynamic database-driven applications
- Coordinates the release of enhancements/upgrades and configuration/maintenance of applications, as well as structural changes when necessary.
- Must have at least 4+ years’ experience working with PHP5
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred. (equivalent may be considered depending on skills and experience)
- Excellent knowledge with hands-on experience performing analysis and design, as well as creation and implementation of server-side solutions using PHP.
- Proficient experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle is required
- Must be detailed-oriented and possess a strong drive to deliver quality, consistent results in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with information architecture structure and modern web design
- Should be willing to adapt and learn new technologies.