Our Phoenix, AZ office seeks a PHP Developer to join its growing, tight-knit team. The ideal candidate is fluent in all current technologies.
- Maintain existing custom-built content management system and develop new features.
- Deploy Web sites using 3rd party content management tools, including WordPress.
- Develop and maintain SQL and MSSQL databases.
- Provide support as needed to technical team.
- One-three years of experience working with Web development technologies.
- Experience managing domain name and server configuration, including mail records.
- Proficiency with PHP / MySQL / CSS / JQuery.
- Independently manage and track time spent on projects and tasks.
This position is full time and located at our Central Phoenix office. We offer competitive benefits and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and several samples of your Web work to email@example.com . Please provide details for each sample that describes your responsibility.
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." .... but there's air conditioning in the kitchen
- Follow @workwithiws
- Talk to us
IWS - 12 months ago
IWS stands for Integrated Web Strategy. We are interactive and communications agency that has been in business over 12 years. We have...