What does the PHP Developer do?
Work with and manage the development resources for applications in PHP framework. This role will interact with Account Staff to manage expectations for work and resources availability as well as provide subject matter expertise for technical assistance. Will communicate with client to offer technical assistance with the IT and Brand Management teams. Identify new solutions for projects that align with client’s goals and objectives for new tools and technologies. Will oversee changes to existing web applications as well as development and implementation of new applications including management of resources and project timelines and communicating with other teams. Identifying solutions to fix issues or errors with the applications. The person is also responsible for design of new solutions. Oversee team’s unit and stress testing of applications and collaborate with QA team The person is responsible for maintaining project documentation, as well as overseeing project file management.
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in CS, IT or related field
- Extensive knowledge in PHP and object-orientated design
- Experience in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Must be able to work in a in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience with MVC
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with creating or modifying existing WP plugins is preferred
- Experience with JQuery and other JS Frameworks
- Experience with MySQL and other databases
- Ability to write concise, manageable and easy to read code
- Experience with Unit Tests and other testing frameworks
- Familiarity with version control systems and release management best practices
- Motivation to constantly learn and stay on top of technology changes
- Good overall experience with SDLC
Intouch Solutions - 12 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...