Are you interested in creating cutting-edge mobile solutions? Do you thrive on innovation and creativity? Do you want to have a major impact on a new, industry-first mobile product?
Join the Mobile Technology Team and help expand the MTS Echo product! MTS Echo allows our customers to view the real-time status of their high performance mechanical testing systems through any mobile or internet connected device, at any time. This industry-first solution is connecting our customers to everything in their lab, through the power of modern, mobile technology.
You will be a part of a fast-paced, innovative team using the latest web and mobile technologies. We push updates every week so your code hits our world-wide user base almost immediately. If creating slick, scalable, high performing mobile solutions interests you, join our team!
- Develop cutting-edge web and mobile technology solutions
- Design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable features
- Build dynamic user interfaces using the latest in web and mobile technologies
- Expand the product to new areas
- Be a major contributor of a small agile team with plenty of opportunity to have a huge impact
- Bring lots of creativity and innovation to a new fast-paced business area within MTS
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
- Minimum of 1 year of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- PHP and LAMP experience a plus
- Experience with .NET a plus, specifically C#
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS or Android) preferred
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...