We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Intermediate to Senior PHP Developer who is interested in joining the Nexus team. We are willing to consider working remotely with the right canididate!
Requirements of the position:
- Must have at least 3+ years’ experience working with PHP
- Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent may be considered depending on skills and experience)
- Must be detailed-oriented and possess a strong drive to deliver quality, consistent results in a timely manner.
- Should be willing to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with information architecture structure and design
- Transact-SQL, writing and optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures, and developing databases.
- Experience in creating, implementing, testing, and maintaining full-featured "web 2.0" dynamic database-driven web applications
- Work both independently and collaboratively with team members and demonstrate innovation and accountability of assigned responsibilities
Additional Preferred skills:
- Mobile technology experience
- Experience with Subversion, ANT
- Network Administration experience
Please submit resumes to email@example.com and include “PHP Developer” in the subject line. To be considered, applicants must include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements/history. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Nexus Systems, Inc. - 11 months ago
- 6 hours ago
PHP Web Developer
National Harbor, MD
- 12 days ago
PHP Web App Developer
Hickory Ground Solutions LLC
- 17 days ago
Nexus Systems is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive purchase to payment...