We’re looking for a talented PHP Developer who is seeking a fast paced, creative environment, where collaboration and innovation are celebrated. You are an experienced problem solver who thrives on solving complex business and technical problems with elegant technical approaches. You are a hardworking, seasoned professional who knows how to work smart, provide impact, and leave your ego at the door.
As a PHP Developer you are responsible for the technical design, analysis, programming, and documentation for the development, integration, enhancement, and maintenance of internal and external solutions. As a PHP Developer you architect and create solutions, using PHP/MySQL for web, mobile, and social delivery. Additionally, you maintain, test and debug as well as identify, track and resolve defects. Additionally, you assist the account team in the identification of client needs, estimation, proposal generation, and presentation of proposed solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership across all areas of application development from requirements gathering through delivery
- Assist with the definition of technical requirements
- Assist with the successful selection of technologies which meet business rules/objectives
- Create and develop applications in PHP/MySQL using ExpressionEngine, CodeIgnitor, Laravel, etc.
- Worked with CMS technologies such as Drupal, Joomla, Bonfire, FuelCMS, and PyroCMS.
- Build multi-tiered web apps with PHP5 and MySQL
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software according to the functional requirements
- Oversee and perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of errors
- Support the account team in all facets of business development
- Assist with the accurate estimation and execution of technical tasks for all team members
- 4+ years of experience in HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON
- 4+ years of PHP & LAMP Development experience
- Strong proficiency in writing standards-based HTML/CSS including HTML5/CSS3
- Proficient in PHP and object-oriented patterns
- Understanding of MVC & TDD
- Experience using frameworks such as Expression Engine, CodeIgnitor, and Laravel
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems such as PyroCMS
- Solid understanding of database and SQL syntax, such as MySQL
- Proven ability to administer PHP on Linux, Apache, MySQL environments (LAMP)
- Good communication, writing, and teamwork abilities
- Experience implementing responsive sites using frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap
- Mobile development experience using Corona
* All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Challenging projects with exposure to the latest technologies and frameworks
- Collaborative environment; be heard and learn from team members
- Close proximity to public transportation; located one block west of Union Station
- Benefits package including health, dental vision and gym membership
- Opportunity to advance at a growing company
- Casual dress code
- Well stocked kitchen
Oncall Interactive - 18 months ago