We are currently seeking a PHP Developer that will play an important role in developing exciting new applications to grow our business. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and technical expertise. You will be someone who has a computer science background or considerable industry experience. You are expected to be independent, an effective team player, have the ability to multi-task, possess excellent client interaction skills, be detail oriented, assertive, and a tenacious problem solver.
- Collaborate and work with a team of 3-4 developers and 1-2 systems administrators
- Build new services for hosting automation, clustering, and other solutions as well as enhancements to existing, legacy applications with minimal supervision
- Test, QA, and release coordination of company-wide builds affecting thousands of customers
- Collaborate with the team leaders, other discipline Directors, vendors, contractors and clients to make sure development activity is meeting company objectives
- Design and maintain the internal systems and hardware required for the in-house development team
- Lead projects, do design, architecture, implementation, and support of both shared and dedicated hosting services like web, email, DNS, and monitoring
Skills / Qualifications
- Outstanding PHP and MySQL programming skills are a must.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced, team-development environment is critical.
- Additional expertise with technologies like jQuery, CSS, etc. is preferable.
- Considerable real-world experience working within a LAMP development environment
- Commitment to good development practices and methodologies
This is a full time position with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), sec. 125, sec. 132). Applicant must be able to relocate at his/her own expense and work in Honolulu, Hawaii full time.
To apply, forward a cover letter, complete resume, detailed list of technical skills and experience in each, salary expectations to our Corporate Recruitment Email Account.