We are a brand-new company based in Lakewood, providing support to the Solar industry. Long-term upside: great, but if you are used to companies that take ages to change, well that isn't us. We have a dynamic, fast paced environment, providing ample opportunity for growth and control over your and our destiny.
Skills required (a couple of years at least in a professional environment):
PHP, MySQL, Jquery, CSS/HTML, and a bit of Debian
Code base is brand-new but internal, and you will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to future directions in our small team. You should be happy to set and meet goals, and should have realized by now that it always takes longer and costs more, and are sensible enough to point out when the boss is wrong. Legacy code bases always have issues (even new ones) and we would be interested to hear of your experiences. SaaS development would be interesting, as would experience in a variety of languages.
Some projects you would be expected to leap on:
- Catch up on a mass of development requests we have backlogged already
- New mobile browser-based development
- CRM and Payment Integrations
We are interested in your industry knowledge and experience, your ability to listen and work with others, to self-organize and to think rationally not emotionally. You know that you don't know everything. Documentation should be a normal part of your life.
We can bring to the table a great working environment, great people and a no management bull. We work for ourselves, we don't develop software for others.
If you are interested, please send the following:
- One or two paragraphs on why you want this job. Address the points in this ad. Please, no copy-and-paste stuff. We delete those emails.
- Links to some working code. E.g. github account, open source project, working sample code etc. If you don’t include links to code we’ll delete the email.
- A brief, two page resume (and only two pages) please.