TopSurgeonStats.com seeks an experienced, easy to work with PHP Developer to help launch the next iterations of our web product directed to the physician market. The TopSurgeonStats.com system is the first of its kind web-based platform, providing data-driven solutions to physicians.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for developing a clear, cohesive product roadmap while effectively managing expectations and delivering defined, regular product updates to the system.
- Development of new products. Addition of features to existing products. Assists in the testing and debugging of software. Optimize existing code and database queries.
- Debugging problems found in existing code.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- 5+ years software development experience
- Proven experience with PHP and MySQL (databases)
- Strong product management background desired
- Expertise building scalable systems and algorithms
- Knowledge of web security/data security
- Product launch experience highly desirable
- Ability to provide customer oriented solutions
- Demonstrated team work/collaboration
- Good organizational, planning skills; disciplined
- Self-motivated / performance accountability
Other Desired Experience
- Start-up experience a plus
- Healthcare and physician experience an added plus
- Excellent, cross-functional communication skills
Location: Candidates local to the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan region desired.
Compensation: Contractual, minimum 6-months with potential opportunity to extend, $3500 per month, part-time position