WillowTree Apps is seeking an experienced PHP web-application engineer to develop, manage, maintain, and update PHP application products. If you yearn to work for a tech company on the cutting edge, like collaborating with a group of talented people and want to actually enjoy going to work everyday then WillowTree Apps may be the place for you. |
We use GitHub, embrace continuous integrations and testing, prefer “scrum ”-style stand-ups and hang out on our own secure IRC channel (svn users are welcome, but we will convert you).
- CS Degree and/or 5 years experience
- At least four years of experience in PHP and MySQL
- Experience with testing in PHPUnit, SimpleTest, or similar
- Strong experience with one or more of the following frameworks: Symfony, Zend or CodeIgniter
- Experience with git, svn, or other modern version control systems
WillowTree Apps is one of the largest and most respected mobile development companies in the US. Our entire 40+ person team is located in our Charlottesville, VA headquarters. Nothing is outsourced overseas. Our open office environment is designed to facilitate collaboration both among our teams (e.g. a developer walking over to the design team for a clarification or a design tweak) and within each team (e.g. a senior iOS team member pair programming with a junior member).
- Magento development experience
Our developers are second to none -- with expertise across the nuances of iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry and mobile web/HTML5 design best practices. Our team members are frequent speakers at mobile design conferences. We hire the best in the industry.