The PHP Engineer is a part of the Business Intelligence team at Machine Zone and will report into our Business Intelligence Architect. You should be an experienced Web developer with PHP, MySQL, REST and Object Oriented programming. You will be responsible for building web pages to support our games, dashboards and REST services. Your work will play an integral piece within the best Business Intelligence function for a mobile gaming company!
- Build web pages to support games
- Build REST services
- Build dashboards, data visualization
- 3+ years experience in JS, CSS, HTML, JQuery
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with web framework
- Experience in PHP, MySQL, REST
- Experienced in Object Oriented programming
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Refer a Friend:
- Experience with node.js, Redis, VoltDB, is a big plus
We rely on your referrals for our success, and to show our appreciation, Machine Zone offers a Referral Bonus Program. If you refer someone to us for a full-time position and we hire them, you will receive a $1000 referral bonus after 90 days of successful employment. Certain rules, restriction and eligibility requirements apply. To make a referral or to learn more about the Referral Bonus Program, please contact us at referralmachinezone.com.
Top Reasons to Join Us:
- Be part of the most innovative mobile gaming company with phenomenal growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package, bonus initiative plans, 401K, full health benefits, ST/LT insurance and unlimited vacation
- Located in downtown Palo Alto near all the restaurants, bars and cafes
- Food, snacks, drinks, and lunches/dinners with founders
- Monthly events (offsite mixers, game nights, ice cream socials, etc.), group lunches, holiday party, ping pong table, video games… and more!
Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly Addmired) is focused on creating the most engaging free-to-play mobile social games in the world. Launched in 2008 with Y Combinator, Machine Zone has seen explosive annual growth with its highly successful free-to-play games, including iMob, Original Gangstaz, Global War, iMob 2, Race or Die 2, among others. To date, the company has well over 40 million downloads of their iPhone games. The company operates profitably and has raised two rounds of funding from Anthos Capital, Baseline Ventures and Menlo Ventures.
Winner of the Crunchies Award (Techcrunch), we are a unique, highly talented and ambitious team of free-to-play game experts and rock-star engineers, all focused on building highly engaging mobile experiences for its gamers. We continue to expand our teams and look for top talents around the world to build not only the most exciting technical and social projects in mobile gaming, but to help create the best gaming company. Come and be part of the revolution!
Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly known as Addmired, Inc.) is focused on creating the most engaging free-to-play...