Moontoas t is an innovation leader in the rapidly growing social advertising industry. Recently recognized by Facebook with a PMD Innovation Award and by SIIA CODiE Awards as the Best Social Media Platform, Moontoast is looking for passionate, energetic, self-starters that move fast and want to drive innovation at the forefront of the social revolution. Our rapidly growing client services team is seeking a talented Customer Experience Account Specialist for expanding our Social/Mobile interactive rich media experiences.
We deliver high profile, high visibility, branded social user experiences that are distributed as ad units through various social networks, mobile networks and content networks driving compelling engagement. Our social rich media ads are built to be best-in-class, well-designed and intuitive user experiences, which leverage “mobile first” responsive design techniques to differentiate our product. Our innovations have helped drive first-to-market solutions for some of the top brands in the world, like Nike, Lexus, P&G, Toyota, Alienware, Samsung, VEVO and Microsoft.
We need people who can work with new ideas and concepts effectively and execute on delivering best-in-class managed services.
In this position you will be supporting the continued development and maintenance of our social commerce and social engagement products. You need to have 1-3 years of professional work experience developing web applications. You will work closely with Product Managers to determine both feature feasibility and resources required for a project in terms of time, money, and manpower.
- Design new features, maintain existing functionality, and troubleshoot products using different technologies. Be excited to try new techniques and technology. Recognize the value of the tried-and-true.
- Respond to bug reports with speed, and test your fixes and everything else, too.
- Communicate your designs to the other team members in a way that is easily understood to minimize back-and-forth.
- Collaborate with and rely on the experience and knowledge of the software architects without following blindly. Air disagreements when discussion is valuable.
- Respect the best practices and standards of both the industry and the company.
- Write robust automated tests.
- Own your work: admit errors quickly, fix them, and learn from the experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in web application development (Web Services, PHP, jQuery)PHP and OOP expertise
- Experience working with MySQL
- Comfort working in a Linux environment, deep familiarity with a CLI text editor like VIM or EMACS
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and RESTful protocols
- Experience working with the git VCS
Moontoast, Inc. - 11 months ago