The Web / PHP is responsible for varying tasks that include updating website content, PHP programming of internal and public facing web sites including back-end programming as front end usability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support and develop internal and customer facing systems
• Work with MySQL databases
• Assist in migrating legacy systems to modern systems
• Update website content
(The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.)
Contacts and Relationships:
• All employees
• Outside Sales Team
This position is accountable for completing the responsibilities outlined and contributing to the achievement of current and future corporate operations objectives. This position reports to the Manager of Internet Marketing Technology and Strategy.
• 5 years of experience in the same or related field
• Four-year degree in Computer Science or Business-related field
• PHP / LAMP
• Database design standards
• Zend Framework
• APIs (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
• Comfortable with both back-end & frontend coding
• Convert creative documents (PDF, PSD, InDesign, etc) documents to web ready HTML.
Desired Additional Skills (migrating legacy systems):
• MS-SQL Database
• DB2 Database
• ASP Programming
• JSP Programming
• MS Access / VB Script
• Smarty Template System
• Must be able to follow directions, work well with others, and be attentive to detail.
• Must show good judgment, common sense, initiative, and be proactive.
• Must be able to multitask during all facets of the job.
• Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Attention to detail and thoroughness (ability to follow through with requests for information).
• Ability to assess customer needs, understand causes and ramifications, and determine appropriate course of action.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job includes, close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Metagenics, Inc. is a life sciences company and leading developer and manufacturer of science-based nutraceuticals and medical foods sold to...