KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, maintain, and extend highly scalable enterprise web applications.
- Design, develop, and support API configurations.
- Understand technical and functional design requirements
- Do proper documentation of the program and add technical requirements in the code.
- Staying aware of security issues in PHP.
- Database development and management
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work with design and project management teams to build and refine graphic designs for websites
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team members to develop solutions and think on the fly
- Collaborate with a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a Design discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of developing and delivering customer facing web experiences.
- A stable work history
- Experience with Web Services and MVC framework
- Experience with MySQL and other databases
- Expert with CakePHP
- Experience with git, svn, or other modern version control systems
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
- Drupal frame work and HTML 5 is a plus.
- Experience with Python and/or ASP is a plus.
- Experience with Linux Operating System Software.
- Excellent time management, multitasking, problem solving, teamwork, organization and communication skills.
- Willingness to participate in a formal project management environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work in both an individual and team based environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and organizational skills.
Iron Systems - 15 months ago