Founded in 1999, QuinStreet, Inc. (QNST) is the leader in vertical media and marketing online, consistently delivering the right leads at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company’s full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients. QuinStreet is headquartered in Foster City, CA, with satellite offices worldwide.
If you are a talented and enthusiastic PHP Web Developer who’s an expert in OO design patterns then Quinstreet is the company for you. Our ideal candidate is a software engineer who is passionate about software development, thrives in innovation and is focused on efficiency as well as quality. You will be part of a team that is very visible and is highly valued throughout the organization. You will contribute to the design and implementation of our major products and services. This will include but not limited to building the data access layer, writing APIs, developing modules to provide essential services such as implementing core methodology.
PHP Web Developers are expected to work independently but also in collaboration with Web Producers and Technical Managers to innovate and create web applications. We like to work aggressively but also set realistic expectations in meeting our business and development needs. We use an “Agile style” development methodology, so you will be working on small teams and in short cycles.
- Work with PHP and MySQL to design, develop and debug Web applications
- Develop and deploy PHP implementation of core algorithms with a solid understanding of coding best-practices
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelors degree and/or 1 to 3 years software development experience or equivalent, including Object Oriented design and PHP Development
- Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing (SEM)
- Familiarity with the LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Understanding and demonstrated adaptation of cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility concerns
- Experience in building database-driven applications and Web sites
- Experience in PHP development frameworks is required. Previous experience with CodeIgniter is a huge plus
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company
- A high task load is expected. You should be able to work within tight deadlines while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritization
- Positive attitude and professionalism in the workplace as well as great sense of humor is always appreciated
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Quinstreet - 7 months ago