Responsible for providing patient care including assessing, interpreting, planning and implementing special physical therapy treatments.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Assesses patient condition, establishes goals, treatments and care plan in conjunction with patient/family.
2. Ensures that appropriate treatment is performed in interdisciplinary fashion, consulting with physicians and other
departments about impact of PT factors on patient health status.
3. Documents findings, treatments and other patient information for medical record.
5. Educates patient/family on appropriate care and use of various therapies/exercises.
6. Serves as information/education resource for patients, families, and staff.
Education: BS in physical therapy; successful completion of clinical internship.
Experience: Minimum of two years experience as PT, preferably in clinic setting.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Requirements: Current state PT license.
The University of Kansas Physicians - 14 months ago