GS5, LLC, a Northern Virginia based Limited Liability Company, provides a range of analytical, acquisition, and business management support services and products to Intelligence and Command and Control communities within the Department of Defense. Privately owned by the principle founders, the company leverages its domain expertise in intelligence analysis, program and business management methods and management tool development. GS5 provides a range of analytical, program and business management support services for the Joint Battle Command and Control and intelligence communities.
In 2008, GS5 was named Prime Contractor of the Year by the Small Business Administration, was also voted one of Virginia’s Top 100 Diversity Owned Small Businesses. In 2009 and 2010, GS5 was named to the Inc 500 list, as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and received honorable mention distinction on the Washingtonian Magazine’s Great Places to Work list.
GS5 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minimum Experience :
Job Duties :
- AS degree required, BA or BS degree preferred, in Computer Science or Systems Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of experience with relational database programming
- 3+ years of experience with Visual Basic
- 3+ years of experience with SharePoint and InfoPath design, development, and configuration
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies, including Office 2010, Windows 2003, Windows 7, or later, SQL Server, and IIS
- Experience with the development of custom Web parts in SharePoint 2007 or 2010
- Knowledge of SQL and database fundamentals
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and SDLC methodologies, including Agile
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possession of excellent data gathering and analysis skills
- Security+ or ITIL v3 Foundation Certified preferred
- Must possess and maintain a security clearance level of TS/SCI
Essential Duties of the Job :
- Work closely with an existing client delivery team providing SharePoint, InfoPath, and Visual Basic development services to a Department of Defense client.
- Support activities include SharePoint development, administration and issue resolution, application integration and content migration, system documentation, and expansion of analytics and business intelligence.
- Develop SharePoint, InfoPath, and Visual Basic solutions to meet business needs.
- Cultivate and integrate dashboards and migrate content into SharePoint.
- Transfer data and utilities from other existing applications.
- Develop and integrate Performance Point dashboards and act as POC for applications and datasets, as needed.
- Perform additional database development and application integration activities supporting Web services and play a role in process development and refinement.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
- Ability to communicate task requirement information to client in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as lead and participate in meetings and working groups.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard.
- Must be able to attend work each day, during scheduled hours, unless on travel or approved time off.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face.
- While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate (i.e. general office environment).
- 401 (K) w/ up to 4% Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Bonuses
- 10 Federal Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Wellness Plan
- Corporate-Sponsored Events
GS5 - 14 months ago