To supervise the daily activities of the PIP Claims Adjusters within the assigned region in order to ensure quality service, high productivity and compliance with industry guidelines and regulations.
- Directly supervise 4-6 PIP Adjusters
- Accomplish staff (Adjuster) job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Provide daily and monthly reports
- Conduct unit meetings
- Maintain quality service by assuring prompt and accurate handling of claims
- Address escalated complaints
- Ensures all files are consistent and are in adherence to company and State policies and procedures
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Maintain positive team morale
- Review and audit claims
Compensation : Competitive Salary based on experience. Excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- 4 year degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years PIP claims adjusting experience in the auto insurance industry required
- Minimum 2 years in a claims leadership role preferred
- Full understanding of PIP claims investigations and claims processing
- Effective leadership skills a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Knowledge of State laws regulating the automobile insurance industry
- Computer proficient: MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
EOE. No Agencies Please.
Gainsco Auto Insurance - 13 months ago
Well, you wouldn't call an insurance company LOSSCO, would you? Through its MGA Insurance subsidiary, GAINSCO sells personal...