ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Industrial
Journeyman Pipe Fitter.
An Industrial Pipe Fitter will assemble, layout, install
and maintain pipe systems on steam, fluid or gas
systems. The Pipe systems may include but not limited
to: pipe, flanges, supports, valves, gauges, hangars,
and angles. Pipe Fitters may work in all parts of the
construction or maintenance site including in buildings,
outside, and inside structures, i.e. tanks or boilers.
The work may also include working in underground
(excavations) areas and working at heights of access of
Fitter or Pipe Fitter Helper.
- Must have 4+ years working as an Industrial Pipe
knowledge of pipe fitting procedures and skills.
- Must be able to read prints and illustrate thorough
- Must have good leadership and communication skills.
- Must be have experience on an industrial
scope of work: locations, quantities, and sizes of
- Read blueprints and specification to determine the
to eliminate those risks.
- Identify all tools required for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required
- Prepare, fabricate, install, and fit pipe to
piping system according to plans and applicable
- Install valves, hangars, supports, flanges inside
the piping systems.
- Perform test to ensure the quality of the pipe and
cables, and other rigging equipment.
- Hoist loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks,
Reports to Position
however the position will work closely with and
- This position does not have any direct reports;
oversee on occasion of helper and labor positions.
The position will hold a positional and expertise
authority of the helper and laborer positions.
heavy wall, chrome experience preferred
Lift at least 50#s
Able to read ISOs, P&IDs
must have all their tools
Zachry Holdings - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard