Build a successful PJM basis book, primarily measured by the metric of profit.
Support client price requests
Provide pricing support for structured transactions.
- Contribute to the overall East Power trading desk as a team player in regards to work ethic, attitude, enthusiasm and availability.
Bachelor degree is required, no specific field favored. A Ph.D in Power Flow is welcome.
A minimum of 3-5 years of PJM trading experience required. Candidates with NE, NY, MISO or ERCOT experience will also be considered.
- Proven profitable track record of building sustainable businesses through positive P&L.
- Ability to translate forward views of congestion into executed trading strategy.
- Knowledge of power data sources, and how to integrate them into ST & LT models, including Energy Velocity, IIR, Genscape, etc.
- Ability to analyse transmission outages and to share this analysis with larger trading desk.
- Willingness to listen into ISO committee meetings insofar that it relates to future congestion pricing.
- Strong communication skills to interpret and relay model results and commensurate trading strategies.
- Experience facing customers and discussing potential new business
- Ability to work well in teams and as a self-starter.
- Provide general business support on an as-needed basis, to be determined by an ongoing assessment of functional needs and candidate skill set.
Noble Group - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -