We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career
As a PKI Systems Engineer, you will provide engineering support to the Security Engineering Branch in support of the PIV implementation program which is to provide a framework to enable the use of Public Key (PK) technology (in applications, devices, systems and networks) to ensure that each product is fully integrated and interoperable with the DHS PIV card and PKI infrastructure for both LACS and PACS application.
- Provide engineering support in the areas of Smart Tokens, PKI (to include certificate revocation), PIV, PIV-I, PIV-II, Pin Reset, PKE, logical and physical access, and other ID management initiatives
- Provide engineering support: test, evaluate, integrate, deploy, and support infrastructure components that support or utilize PIV, PKI, PKE, biometrics, and other emerging secure electronic transaction technologies / devices
- Provide engineering support for certificate validation: maintain, test and evaluate, integrate, and update Cryptographic Card Logon (CCL) as an enterprise level infrastructure
- Provide support and subject matter expertise for application developers in enabling their applications to support PIV, PKI, PKE and other emerging secure electronic transaction technologies and/or devices
- Provide engineering support to initiatives and pilot programs involving PIV, PKI and PKE for users of the systems
- Provide engineering support to the PIV deployment, implementation, and sustainment teams
- Create, modify, maintain, or provide input for technical documents such as but not limited to User Guides, build guides, adhering to Government technical, operational, and integration requirements and standards
- Conduct testing for Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) products (Tumbleweed or CoreStreet), to include but not limited to server & client side products
2011 National Capital Business Ethics Award Winner (Medium Company Category
- Current Active Security Clearance and or the ability to obtain one
- Four year IT-related B.S. degree
- Working knowledge of PIV Card Issuance and Management Systems
- Working knowledge of PIV Card Authentication Mechanisms
- Working knowledge of X.509 digital certificates
- Working Knowledge of PIV
- Working knowledge of FIPS-201 standards
- Working knowledge of HSPD-12
- Working knowledge of Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), including Tumbleweed or CoreStreet; PKE of web technologies; PKE of Microsoft Active Directory; and Smartcard middleware technologies, including ActiveClient or 90 Meter
- MCITP or RHCSA certification
- CCISP certification
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...