Working in the IT department supporting the critical central product file business applications.
• Acting as the IT/business liaison to gather as much info as is needed to fully understand the reported issue, and work with available resources to provide a resolution.
• Quickly gain a full understanding of all systems, interfaces, hardware and surrounding business processes plus familiarity with business stakeholders in order to provide escalated Level 2/3 support.
• Expertise with PL/SQL is critical to this role for debugging and development.
• Working within the ITIL framework and with a ticket management system (Marval) to track open, in progress and closed issues and keep management up to date with urgent issues.
• To be the escalation point from the Service Desk and the “owner” of escalated issues from acceptance through to resolution providing clear and frequent communications to IT help desk, IT management and to the business stakeholders.
• Provide a high level of customer service through in-person, verbal and written communications.
• Clearly document all pertinent information during training and share documentation with the team and management.
• Conscientious and experienced analyst able to conduct forensics on complex issues who can work independently, and sometimes with help from the Sr. Analysts