Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg is currently looking for a Player Development Executive to join the team.
SUMMARY: Generate incremental revenue within the A segment by identifying and attracting new premium players to Hollywood. Increase Hollywood share of wallet by establishing strong professional relationships with these guests. Target high margin accounts to reactivate, develop, and maintain.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Use tools provided by management to develop profitable programs to attract, retain and develop premium customers.
- Manage player accounts and comps based on recorded play, earned points, comp availability and patron profitability.
- Build relationships through specialized, personalize and preferential services.
- Create fun and excitement for our guests by planning, implementing and participating in special events, both on site and off site.
- Build player loyalty and promote return visits by maintaining contact with a base of customers via their channel of choice including targeted telemarketing efforts.
- Know the names and gaming activity of top 100 patrons (Minimum)
- Update account information through utilization of player profiles in ACES.
- Establish strong professional patron relationships through awareness of their stated preferences.
- Cultivate leads received through in house channels and through networking the established customer base.
- Act as a guest liaison, handle guest issues and resolve situations to insure smooth operations and excellent customer service. Report same to management.
- Be available to meet and greet premium customers while they are in house.
- Receives and handles all incoming phone calls for fellow Player Development personnel in their absence. Assists customers with reservation and acquiring amenities.
- Review "coded manifest" and keeps the list clean and updated.
- Turns in required reports/paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the integrity of the compensation program.
- Must work well within the Marketing Department and interface with other departments to develop key relations for maximum efficiency in completing tasks.
- Display a passion for duties.
- Be knowledgeable of property, product, promotions, and events.
- Must be able to accurately prioritize, organize, and complete multiple tasks.
- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Cast Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Cast Member is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The Cast Member must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- High School or GED required; A college degree in marketing, hotel, or business preferred but not required and/or 2-3 years casino related experience. Knowledge of computer programs required to perform essential functions. Computer programs include but are not limited to Word, Excel, IGT, SuperPlaymate, Magasys, Outlook, and ACES.
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 2 years ago