Summary: Provide information to guests about the benefits of being a players club member including specials, promotions, cash back, cash coupons, party invitations and other casino offerings. Assists club members with any questions and/or concerns regarding the club. Provide courteous and efficient service to all guests.
• Explain to guests how the acePlay card entitles them to special benefits including cash back, cash coupons, special promotions and offerings
• Enroll and create new member accounts
• Review daily event calendar and be familiar with current activities/offerings and all Casino/Hotel current promotions etc.
• Print cash and/or comp vouchers from CMS, reprint player cards from CMS, issue pin code numbers from CDS, enroll new players in K-man for new player incentives
• Assist with guest complaints, comments and card discrepancies
• Run weekly tournaments, including completing sign ups and collecting funds for tournament
• Balance drawer accurately
• Keep booth area clean and orderly at all times
• Provide excellent guest service at all times to the general public and all fellow casino team members
• Open and close club
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Ability to accurately input and access information in the property management system/computers.
• Ability to accurately compute accurate mathematical calculations
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• Excellent guest service skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Six months previous experience in same or similar role preferred
Required Work Cards
• Walking, standing and/or stooping for 90% of the time.
• Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving objects weighing up to 15 pounds less than 25% of the time.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Hearing, speaking, vision, literacy (critical)
• Work inside in noisy, smoky environment
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard