Performs any electrical, electronic and instrument work regarding the diagnosis, installation, testing and repair of electronic and solid state concepts(including but not limited to printed circuit boards, computer interface
equipment, advanced scope and test equipment, transducers, DC drive systems, controls and synchronous motor controls programmable controllers , etc.).
Maintains, constructs, installs, repairs and calibrates any plant electrical, instrument, and metering equipment.
Participates in the preventive and predictive maintenance programs for any plant electrical, electronic and instrument equipment or control system.
Performs original electrical/electronic layouts and circuit designs.
Works from information obtained from engineering drawings, electrical diagrams, simple and complex sketches as well as other related documents
Troubleshoots electrical, electronic and instrument systems.
Completes records and reports.
Participates in the safety and good housekeeping programs established within the plant.
Completes Work Orders, Activity Reports, and Work Logs Works in an efficient self directed manner to resolve electrical issues that plague the plant or a specific process. Education and experience for an Maintenance Technician / PLC Programmer include:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Four or more years related experience in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC)
- Certified electrician or equivalent experience
- High level PLC programming/troubleshooting Must be able to use different types of electrical meters associated with the task to troubleshoot electrical/electronic problems
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to secure and maintain fork lift drivers license
- Has the ability to troubleshoot Hydraulic / pneumatic systems
- Ability to run conduit as directed
- Ability to document changes in written formats
- Ability to read and understand PLC logic
- Must be able to plan and execute in written form a safe job plan utilizing electrical safe work practices
- Ability to install and set-up electrical power distribution devices including blade switches, circuit breakers, relays, etc.
- Must be able to operate a computer
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 12 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...