PLC Robotics Technicians 8 positions|
About ARPS International: ARPS International adds value for its candidates by providing economical and efficient services in the fields of technical recruiting. We offer recruiting services for hiring of professionals all over US and Canada. Look at our success story at www.arpsint.com/story.html
PLC Robotics Technicians 8 positions - Evening, night and weekend shifts
Location near Columbus, Indiana
Benefits - Full including Medical, Dental, Life, Vacation, holidays, 401K Match 6% etc.
Perform the following under the guidance and/or direction of a Group Leader, or Supervisor:
- Responsible for daily start-up, operation, and control of assigned manufacturing processes and auxiliary equipment including PLC and Robotics equipment.
- Operate powered mobile equipment per company standards. Maintain production, maintenance, S.P.C., deviations and other required records and logs, as instructed.
- Maintain process operation within defined boundaries and initiate corrective actions when out of control.
- Perform / facilitate product, process, and equipment troubleshooting activities and preventive maintenance activities.
- Perform all required preventive maintenance work, including repair, replacement, or rebuild of equipment, components, or devices as required. Perform equipment gage calibrations as required.
- Document and communicate shift problems and corrective actions to co-workers, supervisors, and engineers.
- Assist shift supervisor in managing daily production through processes, respond to and resolve product quality issues, and coordinate machine changeovers.
- Maintain all process set-up sheets, records and shift logs as required.
- Accept responsibility for scrap reduction and process improvement projects as assigned from planning through completion with minimal supervision.
- Display standard electrical and mechanical abilities in troubleshooting equipment malfunctions. Be capable of troubleshooting using equipment prints and test instruments.
- Instruct, train, and/or direct less-experienced associates as assigned. Assist other trades persons as assigned.
- Work with engineers, designers, and/or other management personnel to set up, operate, and debug any assigned process and/or equipment.
- 2 year technical degree/ tech certification in related field, or 4 years of related experience in PLC programming and set up, robotics programming.
- Must obtain respirator approval, confined space entry certification, LOTO, and other training / certifications as required for the position.
- Successfully complete Powered Industrial Truck Operator training course and physical.
This position may require hot work, standing up to 100%, lifting up to 75 lbs, overhead work, kneeling, bending, crawling, pushing, pulling, climbing, and working at heights.
More About the Position
The Candidate 2+ to 5 years of experience
Minimum Education - Some College, associates preferred
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago