Billabong has an immediate opportunity for a PLM Project Coordinator to join the team in Irvine, Calif.
PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software allows our brands to manage the entire lifecycle of a product from concept stage to end of manufacturing and disposal of product. The core of PLM is the central management of all data and technology which allows global access to information through all stages of the product's life. The PLM Project Coordinator will provide direct support in the implementation of PLM for all brands. This individual will work closely with the PLM project manager to ensure the development, planning and execution of PLM related capabilities.
Duties to include, but not limited to the following:
• Work closely with project management to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve productivity, efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues
• Collaborate in the development, testing and implementation of new capabilities/enhancements of the program
• Troubleshoot and resolve process issues (gaps and defects) escalated by users
• Work with IT and project management to ensure cross functional alignment of PLM and our AS400 for style master integration
• Assist with training and help support for PLM users on user related job functions
• Setup and maintain PLM user profiles and related programming
• Previous merchandising/production experience a plus but not required
• PLM knowledge preferred
• Must be detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, team members, vendors and others encountered during the course of a business day
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
Malakye.com - 11 months ago
If a surfer says, "Dude, pass me my Billabong," relax, he's just asking for his T-shirt. Billabong International makes surf...