Journeyman Plumber (Plumbing Maintenance)
Job Requirements - Journeyman Plumber
Simply put, Tradesmen International is not a temp agency and we don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Journeyman Plumbers that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 2 years of plumbing experience
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Travel Required: N
Job Description - Journeyman Plumber
As a Journeyman Plumber you will assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes.
Benefits - Journeyman Plumber
- Inspecting structure, locating and marking positions of pipes, connections, and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Cutting, threading, and bending pipe to required angles
- Assembling and installing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals and non-metals
- Joining pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, and solder
- Testing pipes by filling them with water or air and reads gauges to determine whether system is working accurately
- Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures
- Repairing and maintaining plumbing by replacing washers in leaky faucets, mending burst pipes, and opening clogged drains
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Company Overview - Journeyman Plumber
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
Tradesmen International, America's elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Plumbers to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled Journeyman Plumbers that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. If you are a Journeyman Plumber with at least 2 years of plumbing experience this is your chance to advance your career!
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Tradesmen International - 6 months ago