High school diploma, math and accounting skills
• 2 years cashiering experience preferred but willing to train.
* Basic English Reading and Writing Skills
* Able to Pass Background Screening
• Performs cashiering duties including cash accountability, sanitation of the work station and maintains a professional and courteous manner with the customers.
• Set up the cashier area for daily customer service.
• Count cash with supervisor, account for bank at the beginning and end of your shift.
• Ring up every customer transaction according to our Point of Sale procedures. Cash is not to be paid out under any circumstances.
• Identify all food items so customer can be charged properly.
• Always have an adequate supply of receipt tape at register.
• Acknowledge each customer by making eye contact as they move on the line. Thank the customer after the transaction is made.
• Keep the cash register area clean and neat at all times.
• Assist with restocking cafe supplies such as milk, beverages, snacks and yogurt.
• Assists with set up, maintenance and break down of salad bar.
• Brews coffee and maintains cleanliness of coffee room.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Stocks, cleans and maintains frozen yogurt machine
- Work Schedule - Mon - Fri - 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm. Must be flexible enough to work an occasional Saturday.
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...