To ensure the Pala Spa building and AAA Four Diamond standards of cleanliness in all areas and back of housework areas are achieved and maintained. Reports directly to Housekeeping management.
- Previous housekeeping or porter experience preferred
- Knowledge of housekeeping equipment preferred
- Knowledge of floor care preferred
- Should read, write and understand English. Bilingual required (Spanish)
- High School or G.E.D. Equivalent preferred
- Maintains all agreed hotel and AAA Four Diamond Standards
- Maintains these standards while completing daily assigned work assignments
- Complete work in the order assigned by the supervisor to ensure complete satisfaction
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with team members
- Maintains a safe work environment
- Responsible for any keys and/or equipment assigned
- Complies with all OSHA requirements
- Ensure service is always exceptional
- Ensure service is of the highest degree
- Be aware of special promotions within the hotel
- Participate in an atmosphere of high morale and a happy working relationship among team members and supervision
- Create harmony between yourself and fellow team members
- Performs other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please download a Job Application and mail the completed application to:
Pala Casino Resort & Spa
Attn: Human Resources
35008 Pala Temecula Road,
Pala, CA 92059
Or, simply bring it in to the Human Resources department.
The Application requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader click here .
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.