PM Order Selector
FreshPoint is seeking a dependable candidate to fill an open position on the Night Shift as an Order Selector . Position will consist of selecting and palletizing product using Warehouse Management System (WMS) while following rotation, quality control procedures, and all company safety rules. In addition, you will be responsible for loading trucks, and performing other duties at the request of the Supervisor or Manager.
Work hours and days off may vary, but generally are Sunday through Friday from 7pm until 5am or until completed. You will also be required to work some holidays.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION, GOOD ATTENDANCE AND WORK ETHIC A MUST!
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and reading comprehension skills) and perform simple arithmetic (+.-. x, /)
- Ability to lift and move product weighing up to 80 pounds, perform frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling using safe lifting techniques
- Ability to work between a controlled temperature environment (coolers as low as 38 degrees Fahrenheit) and uncontrolled temperature environments (i.e. outdoors or in cab of truck—up to 90° +)
- Ability to perform duties while standing and walking for periods of time in excess of eight hours
- Basic knowledge of produce strongly preferred
- At least 6 months previous experience as a selector or position with equivalent duties strongly preferred.
- Prior certification and/or experience operating electric pallet jacks; forklift experience a plus
- Prior experience with WMS strongly preferred
We offer a substantial benefits package including but not limited to health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
All applicants being considered for hire will be subject to a criminal history and drug testing.
***Drug & Alcohol Free Workplace/Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer***
Fresh produce is the ingredient for success at FreshPoint. The company is one of the largest foodservice distributors of fresh fruits and...