A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse workers in the Orlando area for a great opportunity. This position requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Loading and Unloading Trucks
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50lbs
• Pallet jack or forklift operating
• Sorting and Processing mail
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience
• Reliable transportation a must
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on the third shift (Monday-Friday 11:00pm to 7:00am) Start and End times may vary due to volume changes.
Pay for this position is $8.50hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...